Scammers are posing as Orange. To lure you in, they claim that you have been selected for an exclusive offer and ask you to fill in a questionnaire. Do not click on the links, as you will be directed to a fake site.
- Do not click on a link in a suspicious message, do not open attachments and do not download applications if you are asked to.
- Suspicious emails can be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Suspicious text messages can also be forwarded. Take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The content is then processed automatically.
- If you have clicked on the link, do not complete the fields and terminate any interaction.
- NEVER give out personal codes.
- If you have entered a password that you also use elsewhere, change it immediately.
- If you have lost money or are being extorted, we recommend that you file a report with your local police straight away.
- Contact your bank and/or Card Stop on 078 170 170 (+32 78 170 170 from abroad) if you have passed on bank details, money is disappearing from your bank account or if you have transferred money to a scammer. In this way, any fraudulent transactions can be blocked.